Evergreen Payment Terms & Conditions
- I (we) hereby authorize iNFOTEL MULTIMEDIA a division of Endymion Holdings Ltd to charge my (our) credit card account on file as follows:
- I understand the schedule as outlined and agree that, should my payments be declined for more than 3 days my account will be charged a $25 Dishonoured Payment Fee.
- b. I agree that if at any time my (our) account is past due iNFOTEL MULTIMEDIA may at its discretion, and with written notice to me, cancel these payment terms, and begin collecting on the remaining balance owing.
- c. I (we) warrant that the person(s) required to sign this agreement have signed this agreement.
- I (we) acknowledge that, in order to revoke this authorization, I (we) must provide and deliver written notice of revocation to Endymion Holdings Ltd. This authorization may be cancelled at any time by me (us).
- My (our) authorization applies only to the method of payment and does not have any bearing on the contract for goods & services exchanged.
- I (we) acknowledge that, should we revoke this authorization, I (we) are required to provide an alternate method of payment for any ongoing payments or the balance due.
- I (we) undertake to inform Endymion Holdings Ltd, in writing, of any change in the account information provided in this authorization prior to the next payment date.
ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER
- I/We hereby authorize the Payee, in accordance with the terms of my/our account agreement with the Processing Institution, to debit or cause to be debited the Account for the purposes indicated in the Billing Details of the agreement.
- Particulars of the Account that the Payee is authorized to debit are indicated in the Payment Details section of the EFT Agreement Form in accordance with this agreement. A specimen cheque, if available for the Account, has been marked “VOID” and attached to this authorization.
- I/We undertake to inform the Payee, in writing, of any change in the Account information provided with this authorization prior to the next due date.
- This authorization is continuing but may be cancelled at any time upon notice being provided by me/us notice in writing, with proper authorization to verify my/our identity within the specified number of days before the next payment. I/We acknowledge that I/We can obtain a cancellation form or further information on my/our right to cancel the agreement from the Regional Account Executive assigned to our account or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. I/We acknowledge that if I/we wish to cancel the agreement or if I/we have any questions with respect to this authorization, I /we can contact the Payee at the telephone number or address set out in this agreement. I/We acknowledge that if I/we wish to cancel the agreement or if I/we have any questions with respect to this authorization, I /we can contact the Payee at the telephone number or address set out in this agreement.
- Revocation of this authorization does not terminate any contract for goods or services that exists between me/us and the Payee. This authorization applies only to the method of payment and does not otherwise have any bearing on the contract for goods or services exchanged.
- I/We acknowledge that provision and delivery of this authorization to the Payee constitutes delivery by me/us to the Processing Institution. Any delivery of this authorization to the Payee constitutes delivery by the Payor.
- If this authorization is for a fixed or variable amount EFT at set intervals, or unless the change in the amount of any such EFT will occur as a result of my/our direction (such as, but not limited to, telephone instructions or measures), I/we acknowledge that I/we will receive:
- With respect to fixed amount business EFTs, written notice from the Payee of the amount to be debited and the due date(s) of debiting, at least 10 calendar days before the due date of the first EFT, and such notice will be received every time there is a change in the amount of the payment date(s); or
- With respect to variable business EFTs, written notice from the Payee of the amount to be debited and the due date(s) of debiting, at least 10 calendar dates before the due date of every EFT; or
- With respect to business EFTs, at least 10 calendar days’ written notice from the Payee of any change in the amount of the EFT which results from a change in any applicable tax rate, a top-up, or other adjustment. No pre-notification will be given if the amount of the EFT decreases as a result of a reduction of the payment amount.
Pre-notification may be given in writing or in any form of representing or reproducing words in visible form, which, if I/we have provided an email address to the Payee, includes an electronic document. The amount of pre-notification will change when there is a change in the pre-notification requirements contained in the CPA Rules.
- If this agreement provides for EFTs with sporadic frequency, I/we understand that the Payee is required to obtain an authorization from me/us for each and every EFT prior to the EFT being exchanged and cleared.
- I/We acknowledge that the Processing Intuition is not required to verify that the EFT has been issued in accordance with particulars of this authorization, including, but not limited to, the amount.
- I/We acknowledge that the Processing Institiontion is not required to verify that any purpose of payments for which the EFT was issued has been fulfilled by the Payee as a condition to honouring an EFT issued or caused to be issued by the Payee on the Account.
- I/We acknowledge that if this authorization is for EFTs that have recourse through the clearing system, an EFT may be disputed under the following conditions:
- The EFT was not drawn in accordance with this authorization;
- This authorization was revoked; or
- Pre-notification was required and was not received.
I/We further acknowledge that in order to be reimbursed, a declaration to the effect that either a), b), or c) took place must be completed and presented to the branch of the Processing Institution holding the Account on or before the 10th business day, after the date on which the EFT in dispute was posted to the Account.
- I/We acknowledge that any claim made after the periods set out above must be resolved solely between me/us and the Payee and there is no entitlement to reimbursement from the Processing Institution.
- I/We acknowledge and agree that if this authorization is for EFTs and the Payee does not provide recourse through the clearing system, then no recourse will be provided through the clearing system (that is, I/we will not receive automatic reimbursement in the event of a dispute) and I/we must seek reimbursement or recourse from the Payee in the event the EFT is erroneously charged to the Account.
- Unless this authorization is for an EFT that does not have recourse through the clearing system, I/we acknowledge that I/we have certain rights if any debit does not comply with this authorization. For example, I/we have the right to receive reimbursement for any debit that is not authorized or is not consistent with this EFT authorization. To obtain more information on my/our recourse rights I/we can contact my/our financial institution or visit www.cdnpay.ca.
- I/We acknowledge that I/we understand that I/we am/are participating in an EFT plan established by the Payee, and I/we accept participation in the EFT plan upon the terms and conditions set out herein.
- 1/We consent to the disclosure of any personal information that may be contained in this authorization to the financial institution that holds the account of the Payee to be credited with the EFT to the extent that such disclosure of personal information is directly related to and necessary for the proper application of Rule H1 of the Rules of the Canadian Payments Association.